3 Reasons Why Jubiter is the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange

September 21, 2018, by Doru D
Choosing the right cryptocurrency exchange can be as important as selecting the right bank to partner with. Since you would be depositing your hard-worked money, there are numerous parameters to consider.

Security, usability, and reliability are usually on top of the investors’ priorities. With this said, after filtering a wide selection of crypto exchanges, Jubiter comes on top of the list. The Jubiter team conducted extensive research around the most important customer needs, prior to its launch, to deliver the most efficient exchange service of the industry up to date.


We treat our clients as partners. Hence, the clients’ trust in the secure storage of their money, is Jubiter’s most essential attribute. Unlike most crypto exchanges, Jubiter keeps 97% of your assets in a highly secure, offline cold storage, by default. Therefore, your digital assets are protected from malicious attacks, while the other 3% remains online for your daily needs. Additionally, at Jubiter we have implemented a world-class cybersecurity architecture, which lays our infrastructure invisible even during a potential hacking event. The vulnerability of our security layers is constantly tested by top security experts, to ensure that we always stay ahead of the latest digital threats.


Jubiter has developed a simple, yet advanced, interface which meets the demands of amateur and experienced users. In just a few minutes, users are able to purchase Bitcoin or Litecoin in exchange for a fiat currency, by only using their credit card. While there are several crypto exchanges to provide fiat-to-crypto trading, Jubiter is probably the only one to offer users the ability to buy cryptocurrencies with a single email verification.


Prospective investors frequently shy away from cryptocurrencies due to the lack of regulatory protection. Investors can now regain the lost reliability, as Jubiter is a fully regulated financial institution which operates under the umbrella of the Estonian financial authority. Jubiter has obtained a financial license for providing a virtual currency wallet service, as well as for providing fiat-to-crypto exchanging services. It holds an MSB status in FinCEN and it is available to users from the EU, the US, plus an additional 161 countries worldwide.

Disclaimer: information contained herein is provided without considering your personal circumstances, therefore should not be construed as financial advice, investment recommendation or an offer of, or solicitation for, any transactions in cryptocurrencies.